Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weddings...
Started from Friday night we (me and my hubby's family) went to weddings. It was at a Youth club. I kinda like wedding at night since the weather is nice and cool but of course a little bit of time consuming. Lagi2 Jumaat malam yang agak jam di sana sini around KL.


 I didn't have time to snap pictures banyak2 (busy menjamu selera since dah lapar) but pictures of us have been taken by my nieces.. Credit to them and camera yang 'canggih manggih' for picture of the THREE of US :) ada jugak gambar kami terselit dalam banyak2 gambar yg dorang amik :p 

Cuti skola memang berderet wedding invitation. Sometimes you even need to decide which to go and which wedding need to let go (sorry for my friends yang wedding nye I can't make it). On Saturday we went to another wedding at Sepang, my hubby sedara's wedding (sorry about my English, I mean Manglish).. 


So almost the whole of Saturday was taken up for the wedding. I like the cendol at the wedding (okay, maybe its because of the hot weather so ape2 yang sejuk memang sedap).. Since its at Sepang, we pass by the Sepang F1 track. Tengok dari jauh aje.. 


Upon reaching my mum in law's house, semua pengsan kepenatan especially the driver since yang lain boleh terlelap dalam kereta..hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment