Friday, May 18, 2012

Brain Teasers..


Come and check out answers to yesterday brain teaser...


1) What starts with a T, ends with a T, and has 'T' in it? A teapot


2) What happens when you throw a yellow rock into a purple stream? It makes a splash


3) Forward I'm heavy, but backwards I'm not. What am I? Ton



Now try out these and see if you can guess it correctly.. 


1) What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?


2) The person who makes it, sells it. The person who buys it never uses it and the person who uses it doesn't know they are. What is it?


3) You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?


6 comments:

  1. answer:

    1. the alphabet 'n'
    2. (dont know the answer :P)
    3. the phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hohoho... nampaknye dah nak betul dah tue.. no 2 tak teka lagi... pikir jgn tak pikir :p

      Delete
    2. xpe2... nntkan jawapannye.. hehhee

      Delete
  2. Jawapan:

    1) huruf n
    2) insuran
    3) phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hampir dah tue.. try today brain teaser lak :)

      Delete